|These stout defenders assault intruders in any direction that can be described as horizontal or vertical.
Mountain Cubes are known to exist outside the Gungeon, and have been seen wearing tacky sweaters.
Mountain Cubes stay stationary until the player lines up with them horizontally or vertically, causing them to slide towards the player and attempt to deal contact damage. Mountain Cubes explode when killed, damaging and freezing nearby enemies but not harming the player. If they are still alive when the rest of the room is cleared, they will melt without exploding. Mountain Cubes also leave water wherever they slide.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because Mountain Cubes explode, they can be killed instantly by using iBomb Companion App.
- Mountain Cubes are vulnerable to Battery Bullets as it can electrify their water trails.
- The physical Ammonomicon depicts a Blizzbulon transforming into a Mountain Cube, suggesting that they may be a kind of Blobulonian.
- Mountain Cubes are inspired by similar enemies in Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike, one of Dodge Roll's previous games.
- The Ammonomicon entry for the Mountain Cube references them being "known to exist outside of the Gungeon", a reference to Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike. The Ammonomicon entry also says that they can be "seen wearing tacky sweaters", which matches the visual appearance of these enemies in Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike.
- Mountain Cubes appear as an environmental hazard in Exit the Gungeon.
Lead Cube[edit | edit source]
|These great Lead Cubes cannot be killed or halted. Only when the sounds of gunplay have ceased will they go dormant.|
Lead Cubes behave like Mountain Cubes, but cannot be damaged or killed until the room is completed. However, Lead Cubes can be transmogrified before the room is completed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Flesh Cube[edit | edit source]
|Pound of Flesh|
|These infernal machines appear to be covered in the flesh of once living creatures.|
Flesh Cubes behave like Lead Cubes, but leave trails of fire whenever they slide. When they collide with an obstacle, they send bullets in all directions. They cannot be damaged or killed until the room is completed, and they die when the rest of the room is cleared.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ammonomicon quote, "a pound of flesh", is possibly a reference to a line from Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice". The villain, Shylock, demands a pound of flesh from the main character.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A Lead Cube sliding while a Blank Companion's Ring familiar waddles behind it.