Munchers

From Enter the Gungeon Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Normal Munchers[edit | edit source]

Muncher.png

Munchers consume two of the player's guns and give a new, fully loaded gun in exchange.

The quality of the guns that Munchers give can be anywhere between the quality of the two guns given, inclusive. They will usually not give out a gun of lower or higher quality than the guns it was fed, but if neither of the two offerings was an 1S Quality Item.png tier gun, there is a 5% chance to get a gun that is 1 higher quality than the highest quality gun fed.

Muncher Recipes[edit | edit source]

Feeding certain combinations of guns to a Muncher will result in a specific gun.

If one gun from the first column and one gun from the second column are consumed, the result will always be the gun from the third column.

Guns Result
38 Special.png
38 Special
Colt 1851.png
Colt 1851
Magnum.png
Magnum
SAA.png
SAA
Smiley's Revolver.png
Smiley's Revolver
Shades's Revolver.png
Shades's Revolver
Crestfaller.png
Crestfaller
Freeze Ray.png
Freeze Ray
Frost Giant.png
Frost Giant
Glacier.png
Glacier
Ice Breaker.png
Ice Breaker
Cold 45.png
Cold 45
Crossbow.png
Crossbow
Shotbow.png
Shotbow
Triple Crossbow.png
Triple Crossbow
Hexagun.png
Hexagun
Staff of Firepower.png
Staff of Firepower
Unicorn Horn.png
Unicorn Horn
Witch Pistol.png
Witch Pistol
Crescent Crossbow.png
Crescent Crossbow
Flame Hand.png
Flame Hand
Megahand.png
Megahand
AK-47.png
AK-47
M16.png
M16
MAC10.png
MAC10
Machine Pistol.png
Machine Pistol
Machine Fist.png
Machine Fist
Flame Hand.png
Flame Hand
Machine Fist.png
Machine Fist
Megahand.png
Megahand
Gamma Ray.png
Gamma Ray
Plague Pistol.png
Plague Pistol
Plunger.png
Plunger
Rattler.png
Rattler
Shotgrub.png
Shotgrub
Mutation.png
Mutation
Bee Hive.png
Bee Hive
RPG.png
RPG
Stinger.png
Stinger

Notes[edit | edit source]

Evil Munchers[edit | edit source]

Evil Muncher.png

Evil Munchers are always found in the secret room of Bullet Hell. They can also rarely appear in secret rooms on other floors, and have a small chance to replace normal Munchers like the ones in shops. Sometimes, the secret room may be shaped like a skull.

Initially, they will take ten guns until they spit out Gunslinger's Ashes, unlocking the gun in the process. The amount of guns fed to an Evil Muncher carries over between runs.

After Gunslinger's Ashes are unlocked, they will consume a random large amount of guns for a 25% chance to give a random 1S Quality Item.png tier gun and a 75% chance to give a random A Quality Item.png tier gun.

Gallery[edit | edit source]