Black Powder Mine
|When the largest of guns are fired, the brilliant muzzle flash calls these Wisps into existence.
The Order's scriptures claim that the star Gunymede orbits is itself one such Wisp, spawned when the great Bullet was fired from the heavens.
Muzzle Wisps quickly dash three times in random directions, then release a ring of flaming bullets. Upon death, they leave behind a patch of fire. They set the player on fire upon contact.
- In the Portuguese translation of the game, they are known as "Nuvem de Fumaça" (Smoke Cloud).
|These luminous orbs are not to be underestimated. Burning hotter than other Wisps, few who witness their glorious incandescence survive.
These creatures occasionally emerge from the depths of the Gungeon. Confused and erratic, they can be seen lighting the sky with their brilliance.
Muzzle Flares behave similarly to Muzzle Wisps and fire three flaming bullets each time they dash. Despite their flame being blue tinted, the fire patches they leave behind upon death are still the same yellow colour.
- In the Portuguese translation of the game, they are known as "Nuvem de Fumaça Azul" (Blue Smoke Cloud).
- Muzzle Wisps and Muzzle Flares take increased damage from water-based weapons.
- If either of these enemies are killed while frozen, they don't leave any fire patches.
- Muzzle Wisps and Muzzle Flares are immune to the effects of Gungeon Pepper.
- Muzzle Wisps and Muzzle Flares do not deal contact damage but rather will light the player on fire.