|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|This ancient tool is theorized to have been used in bizarre pagan rituals involving spiders and flame.|
Nail Gun is a gun that fires a rapid stream of low damage nails.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Careful Iteration - If the player has Casey, Casey becomes spiked and fires a spread of 6 nails each time it is swung.
- Hammer and Nail - If the player also has H4mmer, maximum ammo is increased by 50% for both guns. Nail Gun deals triple damage, while H4mmer gets 5 hammer shots at the end of every magazine and spins a wood beam around the player when reloading an empty magazine.
- Nailed It - If the player has Sunglasses, Blast Helmet, +1 Bullets, H4mmer, or Cobalt Hammer, or Heavy Bullets, Nail Gun fires larger nails that do triple damage.
- Thorn Bath, ooh! - If the player has Armor of Thorns, while Nail Gun is held, thorns are periodically fired in all directions.
- This gun is among those Gunsling King and Manservantes can challenge the player to clear a room with.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ammonomicon entry is a reference to the 1990s horror film Arachnophobia.
- This weapon may also be a reference to Home Improvement: Power Tool Pursuit!, as the character in that game can also wield a nail gun, which shares the inaccuracy, fire rate, and base ineffectiveness.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Nail Gun's appearance with the Nailed It! synergy.