We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Napalm Strike is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Sets a large rectangular area on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Napalm B - If the player has Mega Douser, it will spread fire instead of dousing it.
- Phoenix Up - If the player has Phoenix, while Phoenix is held, summons a phoenix companion that fires at enemies.
- Special Reserve - If the player has Molotov Launcher, it creates green fire pools. Green fire does not damage the player, and enemies that touch green fire are permanently aflame.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Napalm B - This synergy used to only let Mega Douser spread Napalm Strike's fire. It can now spread all fire.
- The category "Smells Great!" in the Ammonomicon is a reference to a quote from the movie Apocalypse Now, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Napalm Strike was a item.