|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Construct the Bullet That Can Kill The Past.|
|Increases the damage dealt by the last bullet in a clip.
One of a pair of artifact bullets forged by Edwin's daughter as part of her journeyman's trial.
- The final shot of a weapon's magazine deals double damage.
- Diamond Weapon - If the player has Frost Bullets, the last shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be an ice bullet.
- Emerald Weapon - If the player has Irradiated Lead, the last shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a poison bullet.
- Ruby Weapon - If the player has Hot Lead, the last shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a fire bullet.
- J am - If the player has Alpha Bullets, reload times for all guns are decreased by 33%.
- Remnant - If the player has Lower Case r, adds an omega after each BULLET.
- This item is very effective for guns that have a single bullet in each magazine, as every shot will have increased damage, as well as guns that have a unique bullet at the end of the clip, such as The Judge.
- This item only effects Blasphemy's sword beams, and only the sixth beam after doing a double tap reload.
- This item has no effect on beam guns.
- The synergies Ruby Weapon, Diamond Weapon, and Emerald Weapon are all bosses from Final Fantasy VII.
- The "Ω" on the item and its effects are a reference to the fact that "Ω" is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The J am synergy could possibly be a reference to the Bible, as God is repeatedly referred to as "I am" beginning in Genesis, and ending in Revelations 22:13, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."