Orange Guon Stone
|Orange Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
In years past, the Orange Guon stone boosted its bearer's damage, but the Belligerite at the core of the stone has grown so enraged that the stone itself now lashes out at foes.
Orange Guon Stone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Shoots at enemies.
- Each shot deals 5 damage.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Fruitgeon - If the player has Orange, Orange Guon Stone deals 7 damage per shot and fires oranges.
- Oranger Guon Stone - If the player has +1 Bullets, Orange, or Amulet of the Pit Lord, Orange Guon Stone fires more frequently and deals more damage.
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, Orange Guon Stone will occasionally shoot an L Tetromino.
- This item benefits from the Y.V. shrine, for a chance to fire extra bullets.
- Orange Guon Stone is affected by all bullet modifiers.
- Orange Guon Stone does not attack Red-Caped Bullet Kin.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Guon Stones are a reference to Ioun Stones in Dungeons & Dragons. The Ammonomicon entry references its Ioun Stone counterpart's ability to boost its user's caster level, thus increasing damage on some spells.
- The Guon Stone is shaped like a Sniper Shell.