Origuni is a gun that fires piercing paper planes that follow the player's crosshair.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blade Runner - If the player also has Deck4rd, magazine size of both guns is increased by 50%.
- Paperwork - If the player also has the Ballot or any Table Tech item (Blanks, Money, Rage, Rocket, Sight, or Stun), the first shot after reloading will fire three planes.
- Paper Lanterns - If the player has Balloon Gun, while holding either gun in a room with enemies, paper lanterns periodically spawn, which drift towards enemies and deal damage.
- Parchmental - If the player has picked up a Map at any point during the run, two planes are fired per shot. This lasts for the rest of the run even though the Map only lasts for one floor.
- Saving and quitting will remove this synergy unless another Map is picked up.
- If the player has Helix Bullets, this gun will not follow the crosshair.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the gun comes from origami, the Japanese art of paper-folding.
- The synergy the gun has with the Deck4rd is a reference to the movie Blade Runner, in which origami has significance on the plot.
- The Subtext "Thousand Cuts" is a reference to the Asian-origin form of torture of the same name, also known as 'ling-chi'.
- If while holding the Origuni a map is picked up the Origuni's skin will change and instead of Swans being shown when a succsessful hit occurs, a map will be shown.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Origuni's appearance with the Parchmental synergy.