Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- While active, the player turns into Pac-Man, becoming invincible, granting flight, and instantly killing any enemies they come in contact with. The player can still shoot in this mode.
- This item can eat enemies that are usually invulnerable: this includes the Gunreaper, Lead Cube and Flesh Cube. The only non-boss enemies unaffected are the Gripmaster, Dead Blow and the Lord of the Jammed.
- Bosses take a bit of damage instead of dying instantly, and the player will bounce off them.
- Teleporting while the item is active will deactivate the transformation.
- Resourceful Indeed - If the player also has Rat Boots, Elimentaler, and Resourceful Sack, the player becomes the Resourceful Rat, preventing items from being stolen when they're left behind in rooms.
- Eating a Mimic used to cause it to not drop an item, but this has since been patched.
- Eating Keybullet Kin or Chance Kin causes them to drop two keys or pickups.
- If Partially-Eaten Cheese is swapped for another item while transformed, the player will retain the transformation, lose the ability to dodge roll, and become invincible. The bug persists between floors, but after using an elevator the player will become invisible, though their gun can still be seen floating around.
Player defeating Lich in Pac-Man mode.