|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Pick it up after finding it in one of the Resourceful Rat's chests.|
|Aged Almost 40 Years|
|Temporarily changes what game you're playing.
Aged in an old arcade cabinet for decades, this cheese has become something of a delicacy, but only to those with refined palates.
- While active, the player turns into Pac-Man, becoming invincible, granting flight, and instantly killing any enemies they come in contact with. The player can still shoot in this mode.
- This item can eat enemies that are usually invulnerable: this includes the Gunreaper, Lead Cube and Flesh Cube. The only non-boss enemies unaffected are the Gripmaster, Dead Blow and the Lord of the Jammed.
- Bosses take a bit of damage instead of dying instantly, and the player will bounce off them.
- Teleporting while the item is active will deactivate the transformation.
- Resourceful Indeed - If the player also has Rat Boots, Elimentaler, and Resourceful Sack, the player becomes the Resourceful Rat, preventing items from being stolen when they're left behind in rooms.
- Eating a Mimic used to cause it to not drop an item, but this has since been patched.
- Eating Keybullet Kin or Chance Kin causes them to drop two keys or pickups.
Player defeating Lich in Pac-Man mode.