|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|An initial burst of exotic particles triggers additional homing blasts.
A weapon from the future. Perhaps a Gungeoneer from the distant future succeeded, and brought this gun back?
Particulator is a gun that fires a large bullet, which then splits into 10 smaller bullets that seek out enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Particle Accelerator - If the player also has Laser Sight, whenever a smaller bullet hits an enemy or object, a laser is automatically fired in its direction.
- Upon splitting, the large bullet creates a visual blast effect that is similar to a blank but doesn't have any actual effect.
- The homing projectiles are extremely useful for clearing large numbers of enemies, and for locating enemies off-screen.
- If there are no enemies in the room, after flying a short distance the homing projectiles will begin circling in place.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The gun is a reference to a particle accelerator, with the "shower of exotic particles" referring to a Particle shower.
- The quote at the end of Ammonomicon Entry is a reference to the book of Genesis.