|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Complete the tutorial.|
|Baby's First Gun|
|Traditionally given to Gungeoneers when they first arrive at the Gungeon. It is incredibly weak.|
Pea Shooter is a Gun. It shoots low-damage peas.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Greener Guon Stone - If the player also has Green Guon Stone, the size of the guon stone is increased, and 20 appears whenever Green Guon Stone heals the player.
- Pea Cannon - If the player also has Old Knight's Helm, Old Knight's Shield, Crutch, Mahoguny, Starpew, Cactus, Wood Beam, or Broccoli, Pea Shooter's damage is increased and shots cause small explosions.
- Vegetables - Broccoli triples Pea Shooter's damage and makes its shots pierce and bounce.
- The synergy affects both players in co-op play, granting increased damage, piercing and bouncing to your partner's held gun when Pea Shooter is held.
- Green Thumb - Knight's Gun has an unknown synergy with Pea Shooter.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A peashooter is a type of toy blowgun. The term "pea shooter" is also used derogatively to describe a weak, small-caliber firearm.
- The Pea Shooter is given to you by Ser Manuel in the tutorial.
- The Pea Shooter may be a reference to the Plants vs. Zombies series, where a plant named the Peashooter is usually the very first plant that the player obtains, also fires peas, and is also relatively weak.
- This is supported by its synergy with Cactus, which also appears as a thorn or needle-shooting plant in the Plants vs. Zombies series.
- This gun is among those Gunsling King and Manservantes can challenge you to clear a room with.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Pea Shooter with the Pea Cannon synergy.