Phoenix is a gun. Firing the gun creates a short-ranged cone of fire that sets enemies on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cryptic Cryptids - If the player has Fossilized Gun, the Phoenix shots pierce, deal double damage, and leave trails of fire. The player is immune to fire while either Phoenix or Fossilized Gun are held.
- Phoenix Up - If the player has Unfinished Gun, The Scrambler, Hot Lead, Copper Ammolet, Flame Hand, Weird Egg, Napalm Strike, or Gungeon Pepper, a phoenix companion that fires piercing fireballs at enemies is summoned.
- The synergy is not triggered by Finished Gun, even though it replaces Unfinished Gun in the Ammonomicon.
- The Phoenix's blast of fire does no direct damage, only lighting the enemy on fire.
- The Phoenix's bullet does not light enemies on fire, only dealing direct damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun may be a reference to the Phoenix Blaster from the game Terraria.
- The synergy Phoenix Up is a reference to Phoenix Down from the Final Fantasy series.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Phoenix's appearance with the Phoenix Up synergy.
The summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.
Player with the summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.