Phoenix is a gun. Firing the gun creates a short-ranged cone of fire that sets enemies on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cryptic Cryptids - If the player has Fossilized Gun, Phoenix shots pierce, deal double damage, and leave trails of fire. The player is immune to fire while either Phoenix or Fossilized Gun are held.
- Phoenix Up - If the player has Unfinished Gun, The Scrambler, Hot Lead, Copper Ammolet, Flame Hand, Weird Egg, Napalm Strike, or Gungeon Pepper, a phoenix companion that fires piercing fireballs at enemies is summoned while Phoenix is held, even while not equipped.
- The synergy is not triggered by Finished Gun, even though it replaces Unfinished Gun in the Ammonomicon.
- Phoenix's blast of fire does no direct damage, only lighting the enemy on fire.
- Phoenix's bullet does not light enemies on fire, only dealing direct damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun may be a reference to the Phoenix Blaster from the game Terraria.
- The synergy Phoenix Up is a reference to Phoenix Down from the Final Fantasy series.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Phoenix's appearance with the Phoenix Up synergy.
The summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.
Player with the summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.