Pink Guon Stone
Pink Guon Stone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants one extra heart container.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pinker Guon Stone - If the player has +1 Bullets, Amulet of the Pit Lord, or Charmed Bow, Pink Guon Stone becomes larger, and enemies that damage the player become temporarily charmed.
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, Pink Guon Stone will occasionally shoot a T Tetromino.
- Unbelievably Charming - If the player has Charmed Bow or Shotgun Full of Love, the player is followed by a fairy that blocks bullets and displays the contents of chests.
- Has no effect on the health of The Robot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Guon Stones are a reference to Ioun Stones in Dungeons & Dragons.