We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Portable Table Device
Portable Table Device is an active item that can be used 3 times in succession. After the third use, the active item can be charged as if it were a normal active.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a small table, which can be flipped to provide cover.
- The table will be destroyed after taking enough damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Will not charge until third table is used up.
- The table is affected by Table Tech items and synergies.
- During the second boss phase of High Dragun, flipping a table clears out nearby bullets immensely.
- This item can make Ammoconda stuck.
- Comparably to its size, the tables from Portable Table Device are weaker than typical tables.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's description is in reference to Kenny Rogers' song, 'The Gambler'.