|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 12 .|
|Some Assembly Required|
|Shoots at enemies for a short time.
This portable turret is actually a doll commonly given to young Gundead. It shoots at anything nearby, and is thought to encourage good habits.
Portable Turret is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Places a stationary turret that shoots at enemies and blocks enemy projectiles.
- The turret will be destroyed if it takes enough damage.
- The turret will disappear after the room has been cleared.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Captain Plant It - If the player has Unity, Portable Turret gains Unity's damage bonus.
- Turret Link - If the player has Chance Bullets, Portable Turret will sometimes fire shots from guns in the player's inventory.
- There can be multiple turrets in a room at once.
- The turret cannot be deployed in the Gorgun's lair; it sinks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is possibly referencing the portable sentry turret found in Portal due to the reference of giving encouragement. The turrets in Portal were originally made to placed in children's rooms to watch over them, much like this "doll" for the young Gundead. The big red eye in center of the turret also bears similar cosmetic references.