Potion of Gun Friendship
|Potion of Gun Friendship|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Temporary +1 To Gun|
|Temporarily increases combat ability.
Another of Goopton's inventions. The Potion of Gun Friendship will temporarily strengthen one's bond with their weapon, increasing combat prowess significantly.
Potion of Gun Friendship is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While active, increases damage by 30%, doubles fire rate, decreases reload times by 70%, and multiplies knockback by 10.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Crestfaller, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading Crestfaller while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
- Friend to Gun and Bullet - If the player has +1 Bullets, while Potion of Gun Friendship is active, a copy of the player's current gun appears and automatically fires at nearby enemies.
- The copy of the held gun fires faster than normal but with reduced damage, especially if it is a rifle-style weapon.
- This synergy affects the Prize Pistol while playing Winchester's mini-game, and the shots fired by the copy do not count against the player's allowed tries.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms update, if the player were to drop Potion of Gun Friendship while the synergy was active, the copy gun became permanent. This could be done repeatedly to amass a large amount of orbiting guns.
- The copied gun was carried over to the Past.
- The copy gun can reveal secret rooms unless it is an infinite ammo weapon or other kind of weapon that cannot normally reveal secret rooms (except Blasphemy).
- The copy gun fires all types of the guns bullets at once (e.g. fires all three levels of Polaris at once).
- Scattershot applies to the gun.
- If you have multiple active items, switching off the potion while it is active will end the effect prematurely.