|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|This souped-up T-Shirt Cannon fires tainted apparel.
Enemies defeated after contracting the pox will leave a pool of deadly ooze behind.
Poxcannon is a gun that fires poisonous t-shirts that have significant knockback. Enemies poisoned by this gun leave behind a pool of poison creep upon death.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The Return - If the player has Pig, it turns green and fires flaming bats.
- Well Dressed - If the player also has T-Shirt Cannon, both guns fire explosive wardrobes at the end of their clips.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon may be a reference to the American colonists' supposed practice of infecting American Indians with blankets infected with smallpox.
- This weapon may be a reference to the 'Pax Pox', a blanket term for diseases contracted at conventions.
- The tagline refers to the merchandising meme "I [achieved something] and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".