|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|DANGER: HIGH VOLTAGE|
|Launches a dense metal slug at incredible speeds.
A secret military prototype, built at great cost by the Hegemony of Man. A single shot can punch a hole in anything up to a Destroyer-class starship.
Prototype Railgun is a gun that fires fast-moving piercing rounds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Production Model - If the player has the Teleporter Prototype or Nanomachines, this gun's shots can ricochet up to five times.
- Enemies killed by the Prototype Railgun are visibly disintegrated, though this will not stop Shotgun Kin from firing bullet bursts upon their deaths.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is close in appearance and function to the Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920 railgun of the Halo Franchise.
- The weapon's description is a reference to the MAC cannon from the Halo franchise.
- The weapon's description ("DANGER : HIGH VOLTAGE") is likely a reference to Electric Six's single Danger! High Voltage.