Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
RPG is a gun that fires explosive rocket-propelled grenades that accelerate over a short distance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Aircraft - If the player has Flak Bullets, rockets spawn seven homing flak bullets on impact.
- If the player also has Roll Bomb, it will split into seven homing roll bombs when the RPG is equipped; however, they cannot actually hit enemies.
- Buster Gun - If the player has Excaliber, it fires three or four shots in a cone whenever it is reloaded.
- Particle Flow - If the player has Laser Sight, RPG becomes homing.
- that &^#$# 'pizza' - If the player also has Machine Fist, RPG's rockets are replaced with a rocket fist that can be guided, and Machine Fist's bullets can bounce twice.
- If the player has both the Laser Sight and Machine Fist, the guiding is prioritized.
- If the player also has Hot Lead, the explosion will leave a small pool of fire.
- If the player feeds both this gun and Bee Hive to a Muncher, it will spit a Stinger in result.
- If the player has that &^#$# 'pizza' and duct tapes a gun to the RPG, all of the gun's shots are replaced with rocket fists.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Leveled Up" references a common game mechanic in role-playing games.