|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 5 .|
|Fires rocket propelled grenades that accelerate over a short distance.|
RPG is a gun that fires explosive rocket-propelled grenades that accelerate over a short distance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Aircraft - If the player has Flak Bullets, rockets spawn seven homing flak bullets on impact.
- If the player also has Roll Bomb, it will split into seven homing roll bombs when the RPG is equipped; however, they cannot actually hit enemies.
- Buster Gun - If the player has Excaliber, it fires three or four shots in a cone whenever it is reloaded.
- Particle Flow - If the player has Laser Sight, RPG becomes homing.
- that &^#$# 'pizza' - If the player also has Machine Fist, RPG's rockets are replaced with a rocket fist that can be guided, and Machine Fist's bullets bounce twice and gain slight homing.
- If the player has both the Laser Sight and Machine Fist, the guiding is prioritized.
- If the player also has Hot Lead, the explosion will leave a small pool of fire.
- If the player feeds both this gun and Bee Hive to a Muncher, it will spit a Stinger in result.
- If the player has that &^#$# 'pizza' and duct tapes a gun to the RPG, all of the gun's shots are replaced with rocket fists.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Leveled Up" references a common game mechanic in role-playing games.
- The synergy that &^#$# 'pizza' is a reference to Final Fantasy VII. The hero Barett mutters this in disparagement of the Midgar arcology (a city contained within a single bullding).
- The player can shoot through locked doors with the RPG by standing right next to them, and can use the explosion to knockback items back through the door.