|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 30 .|
|Launches a dense metal slug at incredible speeds. Ricochets will loosely track enemies.
This railgun has moved beyond the prototype stage into production. The slug has been reduced in mass to cut costs, resulting in weaker relative performance but high ricochet potential.
Not to be confused with the Prototype Railgun.
Railgun is a gun that fires a fast-moving piercing bullet that bounces many times.
- Dead Cell - If the player also has Fortune's Favor, the charge time is 10% faster and its damage to bosses is increased by 30%.
- Its appearance is near identical to the man-portable rail gun from the Metal Gear Solid franchise.
- The synergy with Fortune's Favor is a reference to the character Fortune from Metal Gear Solid 2, who wields the weapon.
- The synergy Dead Cell - is a reference to Fortune's squad, the Dead Cell Unit.
- The flavor text is a reference to the character Garrus Vakarian of the Mass Effect franchise. A running joke (both in universe and in real life among fans of the series) is that Garrus really likes to calibrate guns.
- The Railgun does not need to be charged until the guiding lines fully converge. In fact, the weapon will fire around halfway through its full charging animation, because it is "charged" as soon as the small cloud of smoke emerges around the player.