Not to be confused with the Prototype Railgun.
Railgun is a gun that fires a fast-moving piercing bullet that bounces many times.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dead Cell - If the player also has Fortune's Favor, the charge time is 10% faster and its damage to bosses is increased by 30%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its appearance is near identical to the man-portable rail gun from the Metal Gear Solid franchise.
- The synergy with Fortune's Favor is a reference to the character Fortune from Metal Gear Solid 2, who wields the weapon.
- The synergy Dead Cell - is a reference to Fortune's squad, the Dead Cell Unit.
- Calibrating refers to a phrase of the character Garrus Vakarian of the Mass Effect franchise.