Not to be confused with the Prototype Railgun.
Railgun is a gun that fires a fast-moving piercing bullet that bounces many times.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dead Cell - If the player also has Fortune's Favor, the charge time is 10% faster and its damage to bosses is increased by 30%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its appearance is near identical to the man-portable rail gun from the Metal Gear Solid franchise.
- The synergy with Fortune's Favor is a reference to the character Fortune from Metal Gear Solid 2, who wields the weapon.
- The synergy Dead Cell - is a reference to Fortune's squad, the Dead Cell Unit.
- Calibrating refers to a phrase of the character Garrus Vakarian of the Mass Effect franchise.
- The Railgun does not need to be charged until the guiding lines fully converge. In fact, the weapon will fire around halfway through its full charging animation, because it is "charged" as soon as the small cloud of smoke emerges around the player.