|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Briefly absorbs enemy bullets and converts them to ammo.
The molecules in this rare piece of stone are naturally aligned such that all of their bullets face the same direction.
Relodestone is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While active, attracts nearby bullets and converts them to ammo.
- Halves reload times when held.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Relodestar - If the player has any Ammolet, after Relodestone's effect ends, the bullets that were absorbed are shot out of the player dealing damage to enemies.
- Relodestone prevents damage from bullets while it's active, but does not prevent other damage such as falling, burning, poison and contact damage.
- Relodestone can refill the Makeshift Cannon right after firing it, making it possible to fire multiple Makeshift Cannon shots in rapid succession.
- Relodestone does not stay active if the player uses it then switches to a different active item.
- Relodestone does not convert the Treadnaught's explosive bullet into ammo.
- Does not prevent damage from the Beholster's laser attack.