Relodestone is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While active, attracts nearby bullets and converts them to ammo.
- Halves reload times when held.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Relodestar - If the player has any Ammolet, after Relodestone's effect ends, the bullets that were absorbed are shot out of the player dealing damage to enemies.
- Relodestone prevents damage from bullets while it's active, but does not prevent other damage such as falling, burning, poison and contact damage.
- Relodestone can refill the Makeshift Cannon right after firing it, making it possible to fire multiple Makeshift Cannon shots in rapid succession.
- Relodestone does not stay active if the player uses it then switches to a different active item.