Effects[edit | edit source]
- Rolling through bullets collects them in the sack.
- This effect works even if the Resourceful Sack is not the currently selected item.
- The sack holds a maximum of 30 shots. Additional bullets rolled through will disappear without adding to the total.
- This does not work on bullets fired from traps.
- Using the sack empties the sack and fires a piece of explosive cheese for every bullet collected. The pieces of cheese encheese enemies, encasing them in cheese and freezing them. Enemies that die while encheesed spawn a large cheese pool, which encheeses any enemies that step in it.
- Grants 3 extra active item slots.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Resourceful Indeed - If the player also has Partially-Eaten Cheese, Elimentaler, and Rat Boots, the player becomes the Resourceful Rat, preventing items from being stolen when they're left behind in rooms.
- The bullets dissipated from the Bloodied Scarf's teleportation ability will not be collected into the sack, nullifying the sack's ability to ever collect bullets while having the scarf equipped.
- The sack nullifies Rolling Eye and Daruma as it collects the bullets before the player rolls through them.
- Enemies can be encheesed while in invulnerable states (such as Shelletons while turning into a skull), forcing the player to wait until the effect wears off.