As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Dread sorcerer knights who studied Ammomancy under the creator of the Gungeon himself.
Feared by even the Gundead, the dreaded Revolvenant has taken the first steps down the long and tortuous path to Lichdom.
Revolvenants periodically stretch their arm towards the player, attaching it to a wall. The arm will then release bullets perpendicular to itself with varying degrees of aim. They can also fire both arms at the player and encircle them, tracking them whilst firing two large mace bullets inwards first, then freezing the circle created and firing the remaining bullets at the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a blank is used on a Revolvenant, its arms will disappear, briefly interrupting its attacks.
- Explosives can destroy Revolvenants' arms and attacks.
- Blasphemy can destroy Revolvenants’ arms and attacks.
- Casey can reflect Revolvenants' attacks and do massive damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Revolvenant is a reference to Revenants, visible ghosts or animated corpses that are believed to have revived from death to haunt the living.
- The appearance of the Revolvenant is likely a reference to the Lich in his second phase.