Riddle of Lead
|Riddle of Lead|
|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the Lich.|
|This You Can Trust|
|A relic of the first hero to master the Gungeon, whose skill attracted the envy of Kaliber herself. Bestows unreasonable courage in the face of danger, and the luck to survive it.|
Riddle of Lead is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a heart container.
- Fully heals the player.
- Increases damage by 30%.
- Increases player speed by 10%.
- Increases dodge roll/table sliding speed by approximately 15%.
- When at 1 heart or less, adds a 50% chance to negate damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Liches Get Stitches - If the player has Lichy Trigger Finger, killing an enemy grants a temporary fire rate boost, signified by a green arrow above the player's head like those above enemies buffed by a Gunsinger.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dropping and picking up the item will not heal the player again.
- Due to having no hearts, The Robot will always have the 50% chance to negate damage active.
- The chance to negate damage applies to falling damage from walking into pits.
- Negated damage will not prevent the player from earning a Master Round.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its quote are references to the "Riddle of Steel" from the 1982 film Conan the Barbarian.