Ring of Miserly Protection
Ring of Miserly Protection is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants two heart containers. Disappears upon purchasing anything from any shop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Porkulent - If the player has Pig, purchases will not destroy the ring.
- The item disappears if it is dropped.
- The ring cannot be sold, as it disappears immediately even if dropped atop the Sell Creep's grate.
- The ring will not break in co-op if the player who is not wearing this item buys something.
- The ring will not break if the player steals an item.
- The ring will not break if the player pays money towards the Gnawed Key before it is unlocked.
- The ring will not break if the player plays Winchester's minigame or uses the Y.V. Shrine.
- Buying from Synergrace counts as purchasing from a shop and will destroy the ring.
- The ring will not provide any armor to The Robot; instead, the player will receive 20 when picking up the item.
- Upon disappearing, the ring removes the rightmost two heart containers, whether they are empty or full.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ring of Miserly Protection is a reference to a ring in Dark Souls called the "Ring of Favor and Protection", which boosts several stats but breaks when removed.