Ring of Triggers
Ring of Triggers is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While using an active item, rapidly fires the currently held weapon in a counterclockwise ring. This does not consume ammo, nor does it require the held gun to have any ammo remaining.
- The effect has a cooldown of about 10 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shopkeeper does not count the ring's effect as firing in his shop, making it helpful for finding breakable walls in the shop.
- Ring of Triggers has a cooldown independent of active item cooldowns, so certain items with short cooldowns, such as the Sense of Direction, won’t activate the ring’s effect every time.
- This item fires all the bullets a weapon can fire at once. For example, it fires all three of Polaris's levels at once and fires Blasphemy's sword beams even when not at full health.
- If two guns are Duct Taped together, Ring of Triggers will only fire bullets from the second gun.
- If the player dodge-rolls with the Macho Brace equipped, Ring of Triggers can fire several shots with its damage bonus.
- Ring of Triggers's effect can shoot Makeshift Cannon's bullets in all directions,dealing high damage without consuming its ammo.
- Active items could be recharged immediately due to the high damage.
- Before Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, using an active item fires the currently held weapon in all directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Ring of Triggers firing Moonscraper's beams.
Ring of Triggers firing Proton Backpack's beams.
Ring of Triggers firing Dueling Laser's beams.
Ring of Triggers's using in Winchester (NPC)'s minigame.