Ring of the Resourceful Rat
|Ring of the Resourceful Rat|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the first two phases of the Resourceful Rat.|
|A ring once worn by the Resourceful Rat. Represents a tenuous kinship with a one-time foe.|
Ring of the Resourceful Rat is a passive item.
- If the Resourceful Rat takes an item or gun, he will give another item or gun of the same type and quality.
- The Rat can be traded with once per floor after acquiring the ring. Unused trades will carry over to subsequent floors, allowing multiple trades on a single floor to be possible.
- If the player lets the rat steal the Bullet That Can Kill The Past, it will be replaced with an passive item. Note that the player cannot drop the Bullet That Can Kill The Past, so don't pick it up if you want to do that.
- Does not affect Junk or the Gnawed Key.
- The Resourceful Rat will not trade with the player if they have the Resourceful Indeed synergy.
- The Resourceful Rat will, however, still trade with the player even if they have beaten him in the Punch-Out!! phase of his boss fight.
- While playing a Rainbow Run, if the Resourceful Rat steals an item from a rainbow chest, the other seven items will disappear; thus, only one item per chest can be traded.
- The Resourceful Rat always trades with the latest item that qualifies for trading (most recently dropped).
- The Resourceful Rat will trade with the player even if they defeated all three phases of his bossfight.
- Trading is triggered the same way that the Resourceful Rat usually steals from the player; that is, by dropping an item or gun in a room and then leaving the room for a few seconds.
- The Resourceful Rat will not trade active items with passive items and vice versa.
- Once the Rat cycles through every gun or item (depending on what was traded) of one quality, he will cycle through guns/items of one tier lower.
- Unused trades from a previous life with the Clone will not carry over after death.
- "Unranked" items, such as starting items, Glass Guon Stones, or Junk, will be taken by the Rat without him leaving any items in return.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, allows more trades with the rat.