Ring of the Resourceful Rat
Ring of the Resourceful Rat is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- If the Resourceful Rat takes an item or gun, he will give another item or gun of the same type and quality.
- The Rat can be traded with once per floor after acquiring the ring. Unused trades will carry over to subsequent floors, allowing multiple trades on a single floor to be possible.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the player lets the rat steal the Bullet That Can Kill The Past, it will be replaced with an passive item.
- Does not affect Junk or the Gnawed Key.
- The Resourceful Rat will not trade with the player if they have the Resourceful Indeed synergy.
- The Resourceful Rat always trades with the latest item that qualifies for trading (most recently dropped).
- The Resourceful Rat will trade with the player even if he's dead.
- Trading is triggered the same way that the Resourceful Rat usually steals from the player; that is, by dropping an item or gun in a room and then leaving the room for a few seconds.
- The Resourceful Rat will not trade active items with passive items and vice versa.
- Once the Rat cycles through every gun or item (depending on what was traded) of one quality, he will cycle through guns/items of one tier lower.
- Unused trades from a previous life with the Clone will not carry over after death.