|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 12 .|
|Produces a bomb when dodge rolling.
This strange mechanism dispenses explosives when spun.
Roll Bomb is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Dodge rolling leaves behind a bomb that explodes and damages enemies.
- Bombs deal 5 damage if they touch an enemy, and the explosion deals 20 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- AI Assistant - If the player has iBomb Companion App, roll bombs will bounce around instead of detonating immediately, and can be manually detonated with the iBomb Companion App.
- y cant u crawl - If the player is holding Heroine, roll bombs have larger explosions.
- Bombs dropped by this item do not anger Bello.
- Bombs dropped by this item cannot damage the player.
- Bombs dropped by this item do not reveal secret rooms, but do crack walls.
- While sliding over tables, pressing the roll button again will spawn another bomb.
- If the player has Backup Gun, it will produce two bombs.
- If the player has Frost Bullets, bombs will leave pools of ice.
- If the player has Helix Bullets, it will produce two bombs.
- If the player has Hot Lead, the bombs can leave flame puddles.
- If the player has Irradiated Lead, the bombs can leave poison puddles. Unless you have immunity to poison, it can be very difficult to maneuver rooms and fight enemies without damaging yourself.
- If the player has Shock Rounds, the bombs will create lightning between themselves and other bombs.
- If the player has Shadow Bullets, it may produce two bombs.
- If the player has Stout Bullets, it will produce bigger and slower bombs.
- If the player has Scattershot, it will produce three bombs.
- If the player has Macho Brace, the bombs will be affected by the item while still granting the extra damage bullet.
- If the player has Flak Bullets, the bombs will split into several other bombs upon explosion. However, the split bombs cannot hit enemies, and will not deal any damage.
- If the player has Orbital Bullets, the bombs will begin to orbit around the player if they collide with a wall. The orbiting bombs will explode when they hit enemies, breakables (boxes, pots, etc.) and doors, but not walls.
- If the player has Zombie Bullets, you can reload your current gun by rolling over and over.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Metroid, where Samus, the main character, can turn into a ball, roll around and drop bombs. This item's sprite is very similar the sprite used for the bomb item in Super Metroid.
- The y cant u crawl synergy is a reference to a miiverse post in the Super Metroid Miiverse community, where the user asked: "Y Can't Metroid Crawl".