Rolling Eye is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Rolling through bullets reflects them at enemies.
- Reflected bullets deal 10 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fear The Old Blood - If the player has Trick Gun, its reload time is decreased by 33% and its fire rate is increased by 20%.
- Iroquois - If the player has MAC10, its reload time is decreased by 33%, its magazine size is increased by 50%, and its knockback is increased by 50%.
- If one player on co-op has MAC10 and another player has Rolling Eye, the player who has Rolling Eye equipped will gain the benefits of the synergy for all guns.
- Lotus Bloom - If the player has Laser Lotus, the Laser Lotus gains the appearance of a flower. Its magazine size increases to 32, its maximum ammo increases to 250, its fire rate greatly increases, and it deals half damage.
- Mirror Shield - If the player has Shield of the Maiden, it reflects enemy bullets while active.
- Full Circle - If the player has Tangler, the Tangler takes on a round shape instead of its usual rectangle. Deals increased damage and turns enemies round instead of rectangular, but reloads slower (2.0 seconds) and often causes the game to crash.
- Bullets created by a trap will despawn if deflected.
- Bloodied Scarf effectively negates all non-synergy related effects of this item.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Roll Shot - If the player has Lil' Bomber, Eye of the Beholster, Serious Cannon, or Rad Gun, it causes an unknown effect.
- The synergy Fear The Old Blood is a reference to Bloodborne.
- This item can reflect a launching Bombshee.
- This item can reflect Dragun's rocket, but it will not do damage.