As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
65.5 (Manual, ricochet)
41.1 (Automatic, ricochet)
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Exhilarating Reload Time|
|Fires ricochet rounds.
The Single Action Army may take some time to reload, but you'll hear no complaints from its users. Documents reclaimed from the Order of the True Gun imply that on occasion, a cultist briefly attains gunvana while chambering its rounds.
SAA is a gun that fires bouncing bullets and has a rather fast reloading speed. Bullets will moderately adjust the angle of their ricochet to hit enemies, and bullets that ricochet deal 50% extra damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pretty Good - If the player has Box, Ration, Fortune's Favor, Nanomachines, or Hip Holster, coolness is increased by 2.
- Reload Roll - If the player has Easy Reload Bullets, dodge rolling reloads six bullets.
- If combined with Angry Bullets, the shots fired from the SAA will often bounce around the room multiple times, great for fighting large, slow moving enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- SAA refers to the Colt Single Action Army.
- The gun also contains multiple references to Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid, who uses the Single Action Army as his weapon of choice.
- Exhilarating Reload Time is a reference to Revolver Ocelot's similar quote when he uses this gun, "The reload time is exhilarating!".
- This weapon's ability to bounce bullets off of walls is a reference to Ocelot's ability to ricochet bullets.
- The synergy Pretty Good is a reference to Ocelot's catchphrase from Metal Gear Solid, "You're pretty good".
- The SAA's spinning animation is a reference to Ocelot's tendency to twirl his guns.