|Sell Creep Price:
|Quantity Over Quality
|More bullets, less damage.
Scattershot is a passive item and a bullet upgrade.
- Guns fire triple the projectiles, with each projectile dealing 55% of its original damage.
- Dumb Smart Bullets - If the player also has Homing Bullets, bullets unaffected by Homing Bullets become larger and deal 50% more damage.
- Laser Light Show - If the player also has Laser Rifle, Laser Rifle becomes blue and gold, and fires 3 sets of 3 shots in a spread per trigger pull. Each shot bounces once.
- If all projectiles hit, damage is effectively increased by 65%.
- This is significantly easier when used in conjunction with Remote Bullets or guns that home in on enemies.
- A beam weapon used in conjunction with Scattershot will be split into three smaller beams, which will remain constant for as long as it is fired.
- Explosion damage will not be affected by damage modifiers, including damage reduction. As such, Scattershot will massively buff explosive weapons.
- Scattershot also allows you to fire 3 bullets with each shot during Winchester's game. Despite the reduced accuracy of each shot, this significantly improves the chances of hitting any targets.
- With Scattershot, Eye of the Beholster will spawn 3 Beadies instead of one upon firing the final shot in the magazine.
- Scattershot with Dark Marker's charge attack will cause the pellets to miss and not trigger the explosion. However, if the player has the synergy with Antibody, there is an extremely high chance the regular bullets will collide and trigger the blank effect.
- With Double Vision, guns will fire six projectiles.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Scattershot was an item.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, each individual projectile only did 40% of its original damage.
- This will also triple the recoil of guns.
- If this item is used with Casey, the sound made when fully charged is higher-pitched.
- The knockback for each bullet remains the same.
- With Helix Bullets, instead of firing six times as many projectiles, four times as many projectiles fire in twice as many separate helix patterns, with each projectile dealing 36% of its normal damage.
- With Backup Gun, the shot fired from the back will apply this effect as well.
- With Crescent Crossbow and Cobalt Hammer, the ammo usage of charged shots will also be tripled.
- Scattershot stacks, so each additional Scattershot further multiplies bullets fired.