Scope is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Reduces shot spread by 60%, increasing accuracy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 360 Yes Scope - While holding A.W.P. or Sniper Rifle, spinning 360 degrees before firing makes the shot deal 50% more damage.
- The buff can activate any number of times, and each instance of the buff will last for 3 seconds, providing a stacking 1.5x damage multiplier for each instance.
- The buff will persist even if the player switches to another gun.
- Iron Slug - If the player also has Big Iron, Big Iron fires a single high-damage slug.
- M1 Multi-Tool - If the player is holding M1, movement speed is increased and M1's reload time is decreased by 20%.
- Sleuth Out - If the player is holding 38 Special, enemy bullets become slower, but its rate of fire is decreased by 20%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The synergy M1 Multi-Tool refers to the MIDA Multi Tool of Destiny, which grants increased movement speed and boasts a very high reload.
- The 360 Yes Scope synergy is a reference to the 360 No Scope meme spawned by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.