|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|Shows combat data. Increases accuracy and damage by a small amount.
This scouter, worn with use, provides detailed data on enemies encountered within the Gungeon. The name "Ritvik" is inscribed on the rim.
Scouter is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Shows enemy health bars and damage dealt to them.
- Increases damage by 10%.
- Decreases spread by 10%, increasing accuracy.
- Increases curse by 1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mini bosses will not show their health bar.
- During boss fights, Scouter accounts for the DPS cap by showing the damage actually dealt rather than the damage that a gun would normally deal.
- If the damage dealt is not a whole number, it will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
- The killing blow dealt to an enemy will only show a number equal to the amount of HP it had remaining, not the actual maximum damage the attack could have done.
- The Scouter will display any damage over 1000 as just 1. If a bullet does 1200 damage, it will display 1.
- The Scouter can make spotting the original Killithid when they split easy as it will still show the damage dealt to the original.
- Most companions will have health bars shown, even if they are unable to take damage or die. Currently such companions to be confirmed to have health bars are:
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, slightly increases damage and accuracy. Also visually increases the amount of numbers appearing when damaging an enemy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This Item is a reference to the TV series Dragon Ball Z.
- The name "Ritvik" may be a corruption of Raditz, the first character seen wearing a Scouter in the show.
- Alternatively, the name "Ritvik" may refer to Ritvik Bansal, one of the game's testers. The connection between him and this item is currently unknown, however.