We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ser Junkan is a passive item. Before unlocking him, he can appear after destroying chests and has a 20% chance to replace regular Junk. After unlocking him, he can be found as a regular item, and has a 1% chance of replacing regular Junk.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Ser Junkan follows the player around and targets enemies. Picking up Junk levels it up:
- No Junk (Peasant): Harmlessly pushes enemies around.
- 1 Junk (Squire): Starts slowly attacking enemies, dealing 3 damage per hit.
- 2 Junk (Hedge Knight): Attacks more frequently and deals 5 damage per hit.
- 3 Junk (Knight): Attacks more frequently and deals 7 damage per hit.
- 4 Junk (Knight Lieutenant): Deals 9 damage per hit.
- 5 Junk (Knight Commander): Starts using a spin attack, which deals 10 damage per hit, hits twice, and can hit multiple enemies at once.
- 6 Junk (Holy Knight): Deals 13.33 damage per hit. Occasionally runs towards the player and blanks. If the player dies, Ser Junkan will sacrifice itself, reviving the player at full health but removing Ser Junkan from the player’s inventory.
- 7 Junk (Angelic Knight): Rapidly fires pink projectiles that deal 10 damage. Loses the ability to blank and to save the player.
- 1 Gold Junk (Mecha Junkan): Rapidly attacks with a machine gun dealing 2.2 damage per shot, slashes enemies with a laser blade dealing 20 damage, or rapidly fires homing rockets dealing 8 damage each. Any additional Junk or Gold Junk has no effect. Any Jammed enemies struck by Mecha Junkan's machine gun become normal enemies.
- Junk obtained before Ser Junkan is found counts towards its level. When found, its starting level is equivalent to how many pieces of Junk have been picked up.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tea For Two - If the player also has Teapot, while reloading the Teapot, a small red aura will appear around Junkan. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- If the player defeats the Lich when Ser Junkan is at his final level, the normal win screen image will be overridden with an image of Ser Junkan, with the player in the background giving a thumbs up.
- This won't occur if you choose to kill your past during the run, as you lose all your items.
- This could be implying that Ser Junkan reached a point where he is now considered the protagonist instead of the player.
- Lies also works to upgrade Ser Junkan's level.
- In co-op, if a player has Ser Junkan at Holy Knight, the player will not be revived if they are not the last player alive. Dying with Ser Junkan while another player is alive will just kill the player normally, and Ser Junkan will be lost.
- The blanks from Ser Junkan's Holy Knight form are affected by items (for example, Gold Ammolet).
- The Ammonomicon lists this item as "Junk", instead of Ser Junkan.
- When upgraded to Angelic Knight, Ser Junkan's bullets are affected by Chaos Bullets.
- Ser Junkan will revert forms whenever Junk is lost, such as by dropping it or using it to complete the Hollow shortcut.
- Unlike regular Junk, Ser Junkan does not synergize with Trashcannon. However, he does have an unused synergy with Trashcannon.
- When upgraded to Angelic Knight, Ser Junkan’s bullets are affected by Flak Bullets which may cause lag.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ser Junkan's name may be a reference to Ser Duncan the Tall, the main character from the Tales of Dunk and Egg series set in the world of George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire.
- Additionally, the name may be a reference to Sir Juncan, a character within the Knights of the Nine expansion to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.