Ser Manuel (Exit the Gungeon)
Boss Fight[edit | edit source]
At the end of the tutorial, Ser Manuel will fight the player as a final test, similar to the tutorial's end in Enter the Gungeon.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Ser Manuel's attacks are very basic and easy to avoid, but still a bit challenging.
- Fires a ring of 16 bullets outwards.
- Moves to another floor of the room.
- Slowly moves towards the player dealing damage upon contact.
Related Unlocks[edit | edit source]
In the tutorial you can unlock three hats:
- The Trier by playing through the Tutorial.
- The Rookie by finishing the Tutorial.
- The Villain by disobeying Ser Manuel in the Tutorial.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ser Manuel's name, along with his in-game function, is likely a pun on "User Manual", or an instruction booklet.