As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Ser Manuel (Exit the Gungeon)
Boss Fight[edit | edit source]
At the end of the tutorial, Ser Manuel will fight the player as a final test, similar to the tutorial's end in Enter the Gungeon.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Ser Manuel's attacks are very basic and easy to avoid, but still a bit challenging.
- Fires a ring of 16 bullets outwards.
- Moves to another floor of the room.
- Slowly moves towards the player dealing damage upon contact.
Related Unlocks[edit | edit source]
In the tutorial you can unlock three hats:
- The Trier by playing through the Tutorial.
- The Rookie by finishing the Tutorial.
- The Villain by disobeying Ser Manuel in the Tutorial.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ser Manuel's name, along with his in-game function, is likely a pun on "User Manual", or an instruction booklet.