|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|A cannon of serious power! This launches cannonballs that cannot be stopped by anything but a solid wall.
The Serious Cannon was brought to the Gungeon by Sam "Serious" Stone.
Serious Cannon is a gun that fires large, bouncing cannonballs that pierce through enemies. The cannonballs can bounce up to 6 times before disappearing. Each shot can hit the same enemy multiple times.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Black Flag - If the player also has Corsair, each Corsair shot will periodically fire two bouncing cannonballs perpendicular to itself as it travels.
- Serious Sam Publishing Contract - If the player has Devolver, alongside the cannonball, Serious Cannon fires a screaming Beheaded Kamikaze who chases enemies and explodes on contact. Serious Cannon's shots will also devolve enemies.
- The Return - If the player has Pig, it turns green and fires flaming bats.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Kingpin - If the player has Turkey, it causes an unknown effect.
- Unused: Roll Shot - If the player has Rolling Eye, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is a reference to a weapon of the same name from Serious Sam.
- The synergy Serious Sam Publishing Contract is a reference to Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack!, another game published by Devolver Digital.