|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Fires additional projectiles.
These umbral bullets hide in the shadows of other bullets, waiting for the right time to strike.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Firing a weapon has a 15% chance to fire an additional projectile.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Chain Lightning - If the player has Shock Rounds, the range that Shock Rounds can connect bullets is increased, and lightning can connect to enemy bullets.
- Gruber's Bane - If the player has Backup Gun, Backup Gun has a 100% chance of firing shadow bullets.
- Kage Bunshin - If the player has Decoy, using Decoy spawns a shadow clone of the player that mirrors their movements and fires towards the crosshair whenever the player fires.
- Mr. Shadow - If the player has Zorgun, its shadow bullets will become random explosives.
- Noxin Cannon - If the player has Luxin Cannon, it turns gray and its lasers deal 25% more damage.
- Shadow Bullets will maintain their original trajectory even if the player has another bullet modifier that could change it, such as Helix Bullets or Remote Bullets. However, bullets created by Gruber's Bane can be guided with Remote Bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tag line refers to a gunplay technique used by soldiers and assassins in real life to ensure that a downed opponent stays down. This technique, also known as the Mozambique Drill, involves shooting the enemy once in the head and twice in the chest at point-blank range.
- The Kage Bunshin effect refers to a Jutsu technique from Naruto.
- Umbral bullets is a technique used by the Umbra witches in Bayonetta
Gallery[edit | edit source]
An enemy bullet turned into a Shadow Bullet by Casey.
See also[edit | edit source]