Shadow Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Firing a weapon has a 15% chance to fire an additional projectile.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Chain Lightning - If the player has Shock Rounds, the range that Shock Rounds can connect bullets is increased, and lightning can connect to enemy bullets.
- Gruber's Bane - If the player has Backup Gun, Backup Gun has a 100% chance of firing shadow bullets.
- Kage Bunshin - If the player has Decoy, using Decoy spawns a shadow clone of the player that mirrors their movements and fires towards the crosshair whenever the player fires.
- Mr. Shadow - If the player has Zorgun, its shadow bullets will become random explosives.
- Noxin Cannon - If the player has Luxin Cannon, it turns gray and its lasers deal 25% more damage.
- When using Remote Bullets, shadow bullets cannot be guided, although the bullets from Gruber's Bane can.
- The Luxin Cannon changes colour to steel while also bleaching the projectiles when Shadow Bullets are used.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tag line refers to a gunplay technique used by soldiers and assassins in real life to ensure that a downed opponent stays down. This technique, also known as the Mozambique Drill, involves shooting the enemy once in the head and twice in the chest at point-blank range.
- The Kage Bunshin effect refers to a Jutsu technique from Naruto.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
An enemy bullet turned into a Shadow Bullet by Casey.
See also[edit | edit source]