Shelletons slowly walk towards the player, alternating between two modes of attack:
- Two wide waves of bullets centered on the player that cover about 120°. They do this attack three times.
- A sweeping eye beam, announced by a brief red laser. The laser also damages enemies.
Shelletons will collapse upon death into a skull that will be revived after a short period of time if the player fails to finish them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Shelleton is pushed into a pit, it will simply reappear on land and reform itself.
- If a Shelleton is slashed with Blasphemy during its laser eye sweep, the attack can be canceled, forcing it to use its bullet attack instead.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shelletons can be spawned by Ammomancers. They immediately collapse into a skull when the Ammomancer is killed.
- The fact that they collapse into a skull and rise again later is a reference to Mario’s Dry Bones.
- This may also be a reference to Stalfos from the Legend of Zelda series, who collapse into a skull that must be killed to finish them off.