Shelleton Key is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Akey Breaky - If the player has the AKEY-47, the AKEY-47 receives a damage boost, infinite ammo, changes in appearance to resemble a Shelleton, and can no longer open locks by shooting at them.
- Key Witness - If the player has Master of Unlocking, guns will periodically fire an AKEY-47 shot.
- Shell-A-Ton - If the player has Baby Good Shelleton, Baby Good Shelleton moves and shoots much faster.
- Can't be used to open the hatch to the Resourceful Rat's Lair or Rat Chests.
- Although it opens chests and locked doors for free, purchasing from Flynt still costs keys.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Heart Unlocket - If the player has Heart Locket, it grants an extra heart container.
- This item's name is a portmanteau of Shelleton, a demon found in the Gungeon, and Skeleton Key, a type of master key reduced to its essential parts.