Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Shock Rounds is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Creates beams of electricity between fired bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alistair's Ladder - If the player has Thunderclap, it fires two parallel balls of lightning with every shot.
- Battery Powered - If the player has Shock Rifle, it automatically regenerates ammo over time.
- Chain Lightning - If the player has Shadow Bullets, the range that Shock Bullets can connect bullets is increased, and lightning can connect to enemy bullets.
- Future Gangster - If the player has Thompson Sub-Machinegun, it fires lasers.
- Lotus Bloom - If the player has Laser Lotus, its magazine size increases to 32, its maximum ammo increases to 250, its fire rate greatly increases, and it deals half damage.
- Neo Tech, Yo - If the player has Mutation, its beams turn blue, it creates electrified water, and it grants electricity immunity while held.
- Pistol Machine - If the player has Machine Pistol, its shots pierce.
- Wave Beam - If the player has Heroine, enables Wave Beam mode on Heroine, which fires two wavy projectiles connected by electricity when uncharged, and a standard large Heroine shot when charged. Modes can be switched by reloading Heroine with a full magazine.
- The beams of electricity can be used to damage the Chicken Flute chicken.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Alistair, the Thunderbolt" is likely a reference to Alastor, both a recurring boss in Viewtiful Joe and a weapon in Devil May Cry. In both of his incarnations, he has control over lightning.
- The sprite of the item resembles a Tazie, as opposed to Bouncy Bullets, which resemble Rubber Kin.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Shock Rounds was a item.