|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Highly caffeinated, save the cap.|
Shotga Cola is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases by 1.5.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Crestfaller, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading Crestfaller while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
- Shotgun Affinity - If the player also has Shotgun Coffee, all shotgun-type weapons gain piercing, increased knockback, and increased shot speed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name and effect of the Item is based on the German caffeinated chocolate Scho-Ka-Kola, which is used as a combat stimulant.
- The part of the description stating "save the cap" is a reference to the Fallout item Nuka Cola, where Nuka Cola bottle caps are used as currency.
- This may also be a reference to Coca-Cola's My Coke Rewards program where the customer earns points towards rewards by inputting the codes on bottle caps at Coca-Cola's website.
- The item may be based on "shotgunning", a term where one takes a drinking can, usually beer, and pokes a hole in it to drink from rather than the top lid.
- The name of the synergy Five O'Clock Somewhere refers to a popular expression used to justify drinking at any time of day, given that somewhere in the world it's 5:00 p.m.