|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|The infant Shotgrub is typically wielded by an adult Shotgrub, a guardian of Bullet Hell.
It fires bullets in unnerving patterns. Gungeoneers should take care that it not attach to their brainstem.
Shotgrub is a gun that fires a spread of 5 bullets that leave small pools of poison goop on impact.
- Contrail - If the player has Alien Engine, its flame turns green, igniting enemies with green fire. Alien Engine also grants flight while held.
- Just Like The Real Thing - If the player has Sixth Chamber, Yellow Chamber, Holey Grail, or Bullet Idol, Shotgrub's bullets will act like those of the Shotgrub enemy, no longer causing poison, firing in a static spread, but gaining penetration and splitting into wavy bullets upon hitting a wall or enemy.
- Monster Grub - If the player also has Monster Blood, Shotgrub's bullets will home in on enemies.
- "No Worries" is a reference to the song Hakuna Matata, which is sung by Timon and Pumba from the movie The Lion King, who are notorious for eating grubs.
- Shotgrub is very similar to Slim's Leech gun from Evolve, which is fed grubs and has the same projectile colour.