Silver Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases damage to jammed enemies by 225% for a total damage output of 325%.
- Increases damage to bosses by 25%.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blessing and a Curse - If the player has Cursed Bullets, every jammed enemy killed grants a persistent, additive 0.25% damage buff.
- Chance On Hit - If the player has Gunderfury, it gains a chance to slow enemies.
- Hell Singing - Blunderbuss, Dueling Pistol, and Trick Gun will deal an extra 50% damage to jammed enemies for a total damage multiplier of x4.875.
- Radiant - If the player has Lower Case r, it spells out SILVER, BLESSED, and WEREWOLF.
- With this item, most bullets will turn silver or grey in appearance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Removed: Hell Singing - This synergy used to include Crossbow, but it was removed because it was a starting weapon.
- The name of the synergy Hell Singing is likely a reference to either the anime Hellsing, where the theme of fighting undead and vampires with guns and silver bullets is quite prominent, or the famous vampire hunter Van Helsing (perhaps both).