We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Singularity is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a black hole that sucks enemies, bullets, and items into it.
- Enemies in the black hole take damage.
- Bullets sucked into the black hole are destroyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hellhole - If the player has Yellow Chamber, Sixth Chamber, or Holey Grail, Singularity spawns a hell portal that sucks enemies in and deals high damage.
- Outer Limits - If the player has Mr. Accretion Jr., firing three planets into Singularity's black hole causes it to explode and deal 100 damage to all enemies in the room.
- Bosses are not pulled into the black hole.
- Consumes any spawned in its proximity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item may be a reference to the Gersh Device found in the Zombies mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- The Hellhole synergy is likely a reference to the movie Event Horizon in which a crew of astronauts attempting to find a missing spaceship find a portal to hell through a machine that uses artificial black holes.