Singularity is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a black hole that sucks enemies, bullets, and items into it.
- Enemies in the black hole take damage.
- Bullets sucked into the black hole are destroyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hellhole - If the player has Yellow Chamber, Sixth Chamber, or Holey Grail, Singularity spawns a hell portal that sucks enemies in and deals high damage.
- Outer Limits - If the player has Mr. Accretion Jr., firing three planets into Singularity's black hole causes it to explode and deal 100 damage to all enemies in the room.
- Bosses are not pulled into the black hole.
- Consumes any spawned in its proximity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item may be a reference to the Gersh Device found in the Zombies mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- The Hellhole synergy is likely a reference to the movie Event Horizon in which a crew of astronauts attempting to find a missing spaceship find a portal to hell through a machine that uses artificial black holes.