Sixth Chamber is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Coolness increases as curse increases.
- Coolness decreases the cooldown of active items and increases the chance of items dropping upon clearing a room.
- 2 points of coolness are granted per point of curse.
- It prevents the usual curse penalty towards getting a room clearing reward.
- Increases curse by 2.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hellhole - If the player has Singularity, Singularity spawns a hell portal that sucks enemies in and deals high damage.
- Just Like The Real Thing - If the player also has Shotgrub, Shotgrub's bullets will behave like those of the Shotgrub enemy, splitting into wavy bullets upon hitting a wall or enemy.
- Pitch Perfect - If the player has Pitchfork, the Pitchfork fires green fireballs that set enemies permanently aflame.
- It is sufficient to kill just one jammed Trigger Twin in order to unlock the item.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Blastin’ Heck - If the player has Heck Blaster, it causes an unknown effect.
- The appearance of the item is a reference to the number 666. Also called "the number of the beast" within popular culture, the number often has association with the devil or unholiness.
- The item is also a reference to the sixth chamber within the game, Bullet Hell.
- Defeating the Paradox Lich from the Gunslinger's past counts as a Jammed boss for the purpose of unlocking this item.