Slinger is the starting weapon of The Gunslinger. When reloaded with an empty magazine, the gun is thrown, which can stun enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The gun thrown when the clip is emptied is unaffected by some bullet modifiers—namely, those that increase damage and those that multiply the number of bullets fired (except for the Y.V. Shrine).
- Omega Bullets is excluded from this, as Omega Bullet's damage increase only applies to the thrown gun.
- Faster fire rate after a dodge roll.
- The gun fires faster when shot rapidly like a semi-automatic weapon, rather than holding the trigger like an automatic.
- The gun has zero bullet spread and its accuracy cannot be decreased, making it one of the most precise guns in the game.
- The gun is the fastest firing of all the starter weapons.
- It has two reload animations.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun was actually a cut gun from the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update.