Snakemaker is a gun that has a 25% chance to turn enemies into snakes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Twin Snakes - If the player has Rattler, the Rattler's shots become beams that have a chance to poison enemies and the Snakemaker's shots gain a homing effect.
- Bosses are immune to transmogrification.
- Unlike chickens caused by other transmogrification, snakes cannot be killed and will not block shots.
- Jammed snakes will not deal contact damage as they cannot be touched.
- Snakes can be touched and pushed around by companions such as the Dog.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the laser pistol often carried by Rick from Rick and Morty. During the episode "Get Schwifty", Rick pretended to have a weapon that turned people into snakes.
- The synergy "Twin Snakes" is a reference to the game Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.
- The name of the weapon is likely a pun on the third entry of the Metal Gear Solid series, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.