Sniper Rifle is a gun that fires bullets that can pierce through one enemy. Its shot speed is extremely fast, and its shots leave lines of smoke.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 360 Yes Scope - If the player also has Scope, spinning 360 degrees before firing provides a 3 second buff that makes the next shot deal 50% more damage.
- This can be activated multiple times, providing a stacking 1.5x damage multiplier for each spin.
- The buff will persist even if the player switches to another gun.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Sniper Woof - If the player also has Wolf, Sniper Rifle's reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making Sniper Rifle shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals become permanently charmed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Diazepam tripled damage instead of increasing it by 50%.
- The synergy 360 Yes Scope is a reference to the 360 No Scope meme spawned by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- The Diazepam and Sniper Woof synergies are referencing Metal Gear Solid's Sniper Wolf character.
- "Scope Creep" is a reference to a common problem in many projects where the original goals expand while the project is in progress.
- Sniper Rifle's shots are able to penetrate flipped tables, provided the table is the first thing the shot hits.