We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Sniper Rifle is a gun that fires bullets that can pierce through one enemy. Its shot speed is extremely fast, and its shots leave lines of smoke.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 360 Yes Scope - If the player also has Scope, spinning 360 degrees before firing provides a 3 second buff that makes the next shot deal 50% more damage.
- This can be activated multiple times, providing a stacking 1.5x damage multiplier for each spin.
- The buff will persist even if the player switches to another gun.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Sniper Woof - If the player also has Wolf, Sniper Rifle's reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making Sniper Rifle shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals become permanently charmed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Diazepam tripled damage instead of increasing it by 50%.
- The synergy 360 Yes Scope is a reference to the 360 No Scope meme spawned by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- The Diazepam and Sniper Woof synergies are referencing Metal Gear Solid's Sniper Wolf character.
- "Scope Creep" is a reference to a common problem in many projects where the original goals expand while the project is in progress.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Diazepam tripled damage instead of increasing it by 50%.
- Sniper Rifle's shots are able to penetrate flipped tables, provided the table is the first thing the shot hits.