|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|Bullets grow in size and damage as they travel.
These bullets draw ambient bullet particles from the Gungeon's atmosphere, steadily increasing in size. Bullet Kin have been seen stacking them for fun. Arguments frequently break out over the sole scarf in the Gungeon.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bullets increase in size and damage as they travel.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Arctic Warfare - If the player has A.W.P., it will turn orange and white, and its shots will freeze enemies.
- Ice Accumulation - If the player has Cold 45 or Ice Breaker, the size of their shots is significantly increased, and the amount of damage they gain as they travel is increased.
- Snowball Shotgun - If the player has Snowballer, it fires multiple snowballs at once in a shotgun spread with lowered rate of fire.
- The effect of Snowballets almost entirely cancels out the downside of Stout Bullets.
- Works well with Remote Bullets, as bullets can be kept in the air for longer to accumulate damage.
- Snowballet's effect applies to the friendly Beadies summoned by Eye of the Beholster, causing them to grow in size slowly over time.
- With Angry Bullets, bullets will continue to grow when deflected off an enemy.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases the damage, the speed of the bullet increasing in size, and the bullet size as they travel.
- After 4 duplicates, the bullets will reach its maximum size (when shot at the furthest distance).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's name and primary function is a reference to the popular trope of snowballs increasing in size, often to huge snow boulders, when rolling down a hill.
- The "sole scarf in the Gungeon" mentioned to in the description might refer to the Bloodied Scarf, as it is the only item called a scarf in the game.